Bookmarks:Programming and Software:Packages:Databases:NoSQL
This hotlist was generated with
on Fri Jan 13 20:03:21 MSK 2017
WARNING: The inclusion of a link to a page on
this hotlist is not an indication of the maintainer's
approval of or agreement with its content.
Please DO NOT bookmark this page. Bookmark the
main page instead.
Any other page in the hierarchy can be renamed, moved or removed at any time.
- memcached - a distributed memory object caching system
- Python Memcache Module – tummy.com, ltd.
- pylibmc - Python client for memcached — pylibmc documentation
- MemcacheDB: A distributed key-value storage system designed for persistent
- aka redis-db.com
- GitHub - andymccurdy/redis-py: Redis Python Client
- GitHub - seppo0010/rlite: self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional redis-compatible database engine. rlite is to Redis what SQLite is to SQL.
- SSDB - A high performance NoSQL database supporting many data structures, an alternative to Redis
- GitHub - deslum/cssdbpy: Fast and simple SSDB client written on Cython.
- MongoDB for GIANT Ideas | MongoDB
- aka mongodb.org
- Welcome to Ming Documentation — Ming documentation
- was merciless.sourceforge.net
- GitHub - namlook/mongokit: MongoKit framework try to keep its simplicity when you manage mongodb in python. MongoKit was developed to be fast and light with KISS and DRY in mind. MongoKit brings structured schema and validation layer on top of the great pymongo driver. Discuss with us on Google group : http://groups.google.com/group/mongokit or follow the news on Twitter: http://twitter.com/namlook
- MongoFrames - A fast unobtrusive MongoDB ODM for Python
- RethinkDB: the open-source database for the realtime web
- sophia - modern transactional key-value/row storage library.
- aka sphia.org
- GitHub - coleifer/sophy: Fast Python bindings to Sophia Database