Bookmarks:Programming and Software:Packages:Messaging
This hotlist was generated with
on Fri Apr 21 16:49:22 MSK 2017
WARNING: The inclusion of a link to a page on
this hotlist is not an indication of the maintainer's
approval of or agreement with its content.
Please DO NOT bookmark this page. Bookmark the
main page instead.
Any other page in the hierarchy can be renamed, moved or removed at any time.
- Home | AMQP
- Distributed Messaging - zeromq
- Protocol Buffers š|š Google Developers
- Protocol buffers are a language-neutral, platform-neutral extensible mechanism for serializing structured data.
- GitHub - appnexus/pyrobuf: A Cython alternative to Google's Python Protobuf library
- MessagePack: It's like JSON. but fast and small.
- GitHub - aurzenligl/prophy: prophy: fast serialization protocol