Bookmarks:Programming and Software:Packages:Databases:NoSQL
This hotlist was generated with
on Fri Nov 20 22:04:26 MSK 2020
WARNING: The inclusion of a link to a page on
this hotlist is not an indication of the maintainer's
approval of or agreement with its content.
Please DO NOT bookmark this page. Bookmark the
main page instead.
Any other page in the hierarchy can be renamed, moved or removed at any time.
- NOSQL Databases
- memcached - a distributed memory object caching system
- Python Memcache Module – tummy.com, ltd.
- pylibmc - Python client for memcached — pylibmc documentation
- MemcacheDB: A distributed key-value storage system designed for persistent
- GoodFORM: Free and Open Redis Modules
- GitHub - andymccurdy/redis-py: Redis Python Client
- GitHub - seppo0010/rlite: self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional redis-compatible database engine. rlite is to Redis what SQLite is to SQL.
- SSDB - A high performance NoSQL database supporting many data structures, an alternative to Redis
- GitHub - deslum/cssdbpy: Fastest SSDB client written on Cython. Production ready
- RocksDB | A persistent key-value store | RocksDB
- python-rocksdb ž PyPI
- FoundationDB | Home
- RethinkDB: the open-source database for the realtime web
- sophia - modern transactional key-value/row storage library.
- GitHub - coleifer/sophy: Fast Python bindings to Sophia Database